Friday 15 January 2010

Award Shows

The Awards Season is among us...woo hoo :)

I love award shows, all of them, seriously...i'll watch them all.
Tonight is the People's Choice Awards - i really wanted to watch this and it's on VH1. I have VH1, but it doesn't seem to be airing in the UK - sucks much?!

I'm getting Sky+ today, the dude that's fitting it in is meant to turn up between 12-5pm, so he'll probably turn up about 6pm...it's the way it always goes isn't it? I hate that, you have to wait around the house allllll day, but w/e. The point is, I'm getting Sky+, so i'll be able to record all the Golden Globes coverage, both from SkyOne and E! Of course, E! will probs be better, as Ryan Seacrest is like BFF's with everyone in Hollywood lol. I don't have the movie channels though, and the actual ceremony is being aired on Sky Movies Premiere, so I guess it's over to YouTube again :)

The National Television Awards are on Wed 20th on ITV of course, from 7.30pm - 10.00pm. But that seems to be clashing with The Brit Awards 2010 Launch Party on ITV2 at 9.oopm.

Obviously, it's the 'biggie' = The Oscars, that's the biggest deal. Last year was awesome. Hugh Jackman, sir, please host again this year.

Anyway, that's enough rambling...on this subject at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment