Wednesday 13 January 2010

Top 10 Songs This Month

These are the top 10 songs this month, in my humble opinion.
They are the ones I seem to be listening to most on my iPod, they aren't necessarily new releases, but nonetheless, they are my favourites at the moment.

Hopefully, I may even introduce you to an artist or band you've never heard of and you'll become a fan too once you hear their stuff.

1. The Saturdays - Ego
2. Slow Moving Millie - Beasts (You may recognise this from the Virgin Media advert)
3. 30 Seconds To Mars - Kings and Queens
4. Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love
5. Pixie Lott - Cry Me Out
6. N-Dubz ft. Mr Hudson - Playing With Fire
7. Jordin Sparks - S.O.S (Let The Music Play)
8. Chipmunk - Oopsy Daisy
9. Ke$ha - TiK ToK
10. Miley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A

So, there we have it. Any of them your favourite at the moment? Any you've not heard of before, but gave them a try after reading this? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment