Wednesday 13 January 2010

New Releases To Look Forward To

2010 is going to be a good year. In every sense. That's my mission anyway.

There are a few things along the way that will help make this a good year. Here's what I'm looking forward to.
P.s This will be as spoiler-free as possible.

Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows, Part 1 - 19 Novemeber
- I'm a huge HP fan, actually, I'm a total geek about it. AND PROUD!
Supernatural Season 5 - LIVINGtv 10 February
- Oh Dean, how I have missed you. And Sam. Kinda. Oh, Mr. Kripke sir, please, less crying this season, Manly-Dean owns Wussy-Dean. Thanks.
Lost Season 6 - SkyOne February
- Final season, I've been there from day one and stuck with it. Answers are a'coming.
American Idol Season 9 - ITV2 13 January
- Tonight - YAY. I <3 America, and American's, therefore I <3 American Idol. -- Joe Jonas guest judge = AWESOME *cough*and hot*cough*. Speaking of the Jonai...
Nick Jonas and The Administration debut album - 2 February
- Have seen some of the vids of his concert on YouTube. He's awesome. *cough*and hot*cough*
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - 9 July
- Fav. Twilight book. Tent scene - wooh. Oh, New Moon on DVD too this year.

So, that's what I'm looking forward too, in the music, film and tv world anyway. What are you looking forward too?

No comments:

Post a Comment