Friday 15 January 2010

Dear Dappy...You're A Doughnut!

Oh dear. Dappy (the hat wearing one) of N-Dubz has landed himself in a bit of trouble.

He was on Chris Moyles' Radio One show the other day, I was in the car on the way to college and heard them, it was funny, but then again, I'm an N-Dubz fan.

Everyone that knows of N-Dubz, probably knows what they're like. I mean, sure Dappy is a bit of a numpty sometimes, but you just gotta laugh at him and not take it too seriously. I don't think it's fair that people say they're just stupid chavs that can't sing a note and should be dropped or w/e. It's what a lot of teens are listening to, and in my opinion, Tulisa has a great voice, and Dappy and Fazer are just the comic relief. Anyway, listeners were texting in, and one girl called them 'losers' and said Dappy was 'a vile little boy with a hat.' Harsh! I mean, if you don't like them, change your freakin' radio station love, but later, she got a text message back, saying stuff like 'ur gonna die!' 'if you say sorry i will leave you alone ****!' I wonder what the **** was lol? But yeah, death threats, really? Thats pretty dumb, Dapz.

Example of lyrics: Shoulda Put Something On from the album Against All Odds.

I ain't gonna lie I'm always behind when you get on all 4's,
But when your belly popped out you said it was my fault,
You told me I shoulda put something on,
You werent sayin' s**t when I was lickin' on your pelvis

I know, inspiring...but you do have to laugh. I'm not hating by the way, like I said, I'm a fan. I think 'I Swear' was the first of theirs I heard.
What do you think. Is Dappy a 'Doughnut' or is he 'Dope'?

No comments:

Post a Comment