Wednesday 13 January 2010

Tim Burton's - Alice In Wonderland


I count myself as quite the Tim Burton fan. I know many people are tired of his style, and his predictable casting of Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. I, however, still love him, and think his work is beautiful to watch.

I remember when I first saw one of Tim Burton's films. It was Beetlejuice (1988), and I think I was about 7 years old. Naturally, it freaked me out, but that's why I love it.
I've now seen nearly all of his films, with Edward Scissorhands (1990) Sleepy Hollow (1999) and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street (2007) probably being my favourites, so far anyway.

So far, becuase I am so stoked (Stoked? I've been watching too many American shows...)
...so excited for Alice In Wonderland. It is going to be AWESOME!

But before you think i've gotten too carried away (not to mention my first ever post is more like an essay...) there is one thing that isn't too pleasing.

Metro Station is going to be on the soundtrack...

I'll leave you with that sobering thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment